Day Five: Six things you wish you had never done
I regret doing certain things, but I don’t think I’d change them for the world because without that experience I wouldn’t be who I am today. So I’m not sure I can actually answer this. With true wishing.
1. Swallowed sea water. This is a 25x magnification of a drop of sea water. Gross!
2. Got chased by a funnel web. There’s nothing quite so scary as a spider rearing and coming at you for no reason other than you wanted to walk past.
3. Snorted an unset vodka jelly shot. For $50. Granted I don’t really wish I never did it. It was… sinus clearing at it’s best.
4. Seen a Kangaroo go under the wheels of the van 2 cars in front of us. Still traumatised.
5. Had jelly fish fights with my sister when we were younger on the beach…
6. Let my mother take me to an abattoir when I was 12 because she thought it would be fine. NOT FINE!